Rental & Cancellation Policy
- If more than 90 days from date of reservation, then guest is requested to send 50% of rental fee within one week of the date reservation is made. The balance is due no less than 30 days from reservation date.
- If less than 90 days from the date of reservation, then guest is requested to pay the rental fee in full within one week of the date reservation is made.
- Deposit and rental balances are due via personal checks, bank checks or money orders. They are to be made out to Cooperstown.com Inc. and mailed to: Cooperstown.com Inc. P.O. Box 183 Milford, NY 13807
- Damage deposit(s) are due upon check in and payable to host. Damage deposit(s) will be refunded after satisfactory inspection of property, owner have up to 14 days to refund the damage deposit(s). Any damages will be paid for out of damage deposit(s) and the balance will be refunded thereafter.
Please note: If you wish to put a rental unit on hold; you will need to pay the hold fee via MasterCard or Visa on the booking date. The hold fee can then be deducted from the 50% deposit. If you cancel; the hold fee is non-refundable.
Cooperstown.com Cancellation Policy
- If a cancellation is received within 7 days of the reservation, there will be a $20 cancellation fee.
- If a cancellation is received within 30 days of the reservation, the full amount of payment will be refunded, less a 10 % cancellation fee of the total rental fee.
- If a cancellation notice is received after 30 days of the reservation, there will be no refund unless the rental unit is re-rented, then payment will be refunded to canceling individual(s), less a 10 % cancellation fee of the total rental fee
- Cancellations due to lack of payment will receive no refund.
- If reservation is made in the spring, payments and cancellation dates will be modified appropriately.
- There will be a $25.00 processing fee for insufficient funds checks
For additional information contact: